Saturday, November 22, 2008

Max is 4! Really !?!

So, it's crazy, I know, but yesterday Ava turned 2, and that means that Max turns 4 today! I love my wild little man so freakin' much! These posts are soooo hard for me to write. It really is hard to put into words how you feel about your kids. Plus, every year that I get to write one of these posts also means that we're one year closer to him becoming a man. And I don't want that to happen. I want Max to stay small, stay snuggly, stay innocent (too late for that one), stay the amazing, loving, sweet little boy he is.

And, just for fun, here's a link to his pics from his birthday last year :)

Well, we got some more cleaning to do before the big party today, so I'll leave you with some pics of my big 4 year old...




I couldn't pick a favorite out of these next 3, so you get 'em all :)


I seriously love his smile...and how can you not?

I get lost in his dark brown eyes.

These had to be animated :)