Sunday, September 28, 2008

Taylor & Mallory

I love when we show up to a session and see that the girls are wearing the cutest dresses EVER!! And, then, Mom busts out the cutest hats EVER that go with the dresses!! So, here's where we're at:

Cutest dresses + cutest hats + adorable girls = AWESOME SESSION!!

Sorry for all the caps and exclamation points, but Jenny and I had a blast playing with Taylor & Mallory this afternoon and I'm excited to share some of our favorites with you.

Seriously, if you are looking for some inspiration for an upcoming shoot, check out Taylor & Mallory's outfits :)

One of my 38 favorites :)

Taylor: "I can see your eyeball in there!"

Mallory: "I want to see your eyeball, too!"
I told you the hats rocked!

Mallory loved to ham it up for me :)


Showing some sass :)

I dare you to find cuter outfits. It's not possible!



What an awesome family!

They are soooo sweet to each other.

Watch out KC, we got some new taggers in the area. Note: Taylor wrote both of their names on the wall by herself!

The cheesy grins totally make this picture.