Saturday, September 27, 2008

Engaged: Tessa & Alex

There are a few things in life that really, truly matter. We run around like crazy doing so much stuff that is so insignificant in the great scheme of things that I feel we lose sight of what's important in our lives. And then, something major happens, something unexpected, and it causes you to take a step back, re-focus, and concentrate on those few things that matter most. And those things are different for everyone. I ask all of you to just take a moment, right now, and hug, kiss, do whatever to the one you love most, because you never know when you won't be able to anymore. Which brings me back to my regularly scheduled blog post...

Alex and Tessa are so deeply, madly in love with each other. You can see it in the way they played with each other the whole session. It's in their eyes, their smiles, their index fingers, their tackles (yep, you read that right, their tackles). They are perfect for each other, and they know it!

So here are some of my favorites from my 2nd session of the evening...

I love how Brutus (their puppy) just couldn't stand not being in this picture :)


I LOVE this picture!


I love being able to capture details that mean absolutely nothing to a passerby, but mean everything to my couples.

Sooooo cute!


Who doesn't love to play football with their significant other...

and tackle them! Notice the top of Brutus' head in the bottom of the shot. He really wanted in on the fun.

Don't worry, Tessa got her turn, and Brutus watched, ears raised in curiosity, from the background :)

Tessa: I want to jump on you!
Alex: Really!

By the end of the session, Brutus was pretty tired :)

blog 2 of 3 done for the night (12:41 am)