Sunday, September 28, 2008

Just For Fun: Crissy & Brian

Happy birthday, Crissy!

It's late, I'm pooped, enjoy the pics :)


What a wonderful family!

Holcomb (sp?) had an awesome tongue...

and he loved his football!

Not to be outdone, Lucy showed off her tongue :)

This pic is soooo stinkin' cute

I told you he loved his football

Are we done yet, I'm tired :)


We wore the dogs out, but wanted to keep shooting

Beautiful flare tonight

I'm not opposed to shooting in harsh sunlight, I just don't do it very often. To get this shot, Brian decided to slide open the hangar door a little bit, and he noticed the little sliver of light. Great eye, Brian! I think the shadows add to the pic as well.

Jenny's favorite!
blog 3 of 3 done (12:56 am) - I would also like to point out that I just sat here and posted 3 new blogs on a Saturday night. Am I really getting that old? Really?