Saturday, September 27, 2008

Paige's Newborn Portraits

We talk a lot about relationships here at Josh Solar Photo, and it's because we truly love capturing some of the most important moments in people's lives. And, not only do we love what we do, but we love when we get to see past wedding clients and their families again. It's one of the highest compliments we can receive.

Which leads me to Paige. Paige is Kara's neice (click on the link if you want to see small pics and our original attempt at a logo, ouch) and she's awfully, stinkin' cute. I look forward to seeing you all again in a few months!

I don't want to open my eyes! I just want to sleep!




I love the look on Travis' face in this one!


It's never too early to crack a little smile :)



blog 1 of 3 for the night done (10:17 pm)