Saturday, September 20, 2008

Engaged: Rebecca & Steve

A big thank you goes out to the Missouri and Kansas Department of Transportation for adding quite a few wrinkles to our session this evening. First off, every possible way for Rebecca & Steve to get to our location was blocked off, which forced them to arrive 40 minutes late. And it didn't end there, as I'm trying to get home, every possible way for me to go was blocked off as well, causing me to get home at least an hour after I should've been home. Thanks MODOT and KDOT (?), you guys rock! I need to add that, of course, there is not a worker in sight!

Back to Rebecca & Steve, because after all, I shot their e-pics this evening. Couples like Rebecca & Steve are always fun for me, because they were smiles the whole time. I didn't even have to break out any of my lame jokes to get those smiles, I would literally say anything and they would start grinning! So, enjoy!


Smiling...
My favorite shot, and still smiling...

More smiling...

Smiling...

Bigger smiles...

Smiling...

and, of course, smiling!