Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Married: Molly & Chanan

Location: Montalvo Arts Center in Saratoga, CA
Super Cool Photographer who shot with us: Kristy Behrs

This weekend Jenny and I (and Lia) flew out to San Francisco for a very special wedding. My cousin Molly got married to a wonderful guy named Chanan. It was really one big party all weekend long and I loved seeing all my family, meeting new family, and capturing memories for all of us to enjoy forever. Unfortunately, I can't possibly share ALL my favorite shots (well over 100) from the 3 days I was there shooting, so enjoy my 29 favorites from the Sunday wedding...


Chanan was serenading the bride before the wedding




On to the Ketubah signing



Check out that flare Jenny caught from the balcony!




I had 10 short minutes for a few quick portraits.





The first dance was quite intense!




The Montalvo Arts Center was just gorgeous!

The funniest best man speech I've ever heard...

helped me capture lots of these!


I wanted to try something new, so I added some on-camera flash to go along with my off-camera flash set-up. What do you think?

Using both on and off camera flash helped me drag the shutter to capture some motion blur.


I had to post a shot of the always fabulous, Kristy (shooting Nikon this time). Thanks so much for coming out to shoot with Jenny and I, I wish we would have had more time to hang out, but you'll be back in KC before too long (I just know it)