Sunday, September 28, 2008

Engaged: Christina & Mike

Ok, ok, let's get something clear right here, right now. All you people out there with upcoming engagement shoots with me listen up. YOU WILL BE OKAY IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA!! I WILL NOT HARM YOU IN ANY WAY!!

I'm tired of all of you saying:

1. I'm not good at this (doesn't matter)
2. I don't know what to do (that's what we're here for)
3. I feel silly (the sillier you feel, the sweeter the pic)

and so on and so forth, you get the point.

Take Christina & Mike. Mike was a little nervous at first (completely normal), but then he realized it's not so hard, and we got some awesome shots. We got to climb in trees, throw leaves, and basically act like kids again (which is always a good thing). So, on to the pics...

They are naturals in front of the camera, no matter what they say!




My 2nd favorite of the day!


Christina was a trooper, because it was not easy climbing into that tree.

My favorite!


I have to say it again, they were great in front of the camera...and moments like this one make me smile :)