Sunday, August 3, 2008

Married: Emily & Scot

Chapel: St. Lawrence
Reception: Stony Point Hall

I have been super stoked for Emily & Scot's wedding for 2 reasons:

1. I had a blast shooting their engagement pics
2. The always amazing Heather Cole was second shooting with me while Jenny is out with a baby. It was also the first time Heather has ever been a second shooter at a wedding, and I have to tell you, she did awesome! I can't wait to see her pics!

While flipping through my pics to select my favorites for the blog, I decided that I was going to do something a little different with this post. Normally, I show a lot of portraits, but with this one, I've only picked 2 portraits, and the rest of the images are random snaps with no input from me at all. I also decided to not give my normal commentary and let the pictures speak for themselves. Bear with me here, there are a lot of pics :)














Sorry, I had to write a little about the portraits. We had Emily & Scot riding with us to do a few minutes of portraits before the reception. Well, on the way there, we found this amazing farm area with 4 or 5 different broken down barns (yes, it was a photographer's dream), and we had to pull off. We had the most beautiful, golden, yummy, California light. And, to quote Heather, we got a lot of "I'm going to make love to these pictures" pictures:)
Yummy!











ISO 6400, 1/60th of a sec, f 2.0 Processed in Lightroom, Boutwell Magic Glasses added in Photoshop
My favorite shot of Heather ever!