Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Zoey!

Yesterday we had a blast at Zoey's Little Mermaid themed 4th birthday party. By the way, we are available to shoot birthday parties, anniversaries, family reunions, or any other event where your family comes together and you want to have captured forever :)

Now onto the pictures...


Check out the sweet cake (and it tasted as good as it looked)!

Zoey looked awfully cute in her Aerial outfit!


Jumping on the bed always leads to funny pictures!



I love these next 2 shots a lot!


I caught Zoey putting her fingers in the olive to eat them. Always thinking, I asked her to put one on each finger and attack me :)

Lots of tickling going on!


Zoey was funny while opening her gifts. She would throw clothes out of the way to get to the toys!

Note to self: Give Nate an empty box and wrapping paper for his birthday. It's all he needs to be happy!



The water guns were a big hit!


Yep, he got the lens soaked...but it made it out unscathed and works great!

Ladies and gentlemen, this is why I always get good pics of your kiddos! Man, I love my wife!

Ava lost :(

Zoey was beaming while everyone was singing happy birthday to her

If Max and Zoey ever got married, these next 2 shots would be blown up and given to them as wedding gifts :)