Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Please take me home - August 12

Here's another installment of pictures from Wayside Waifs...so let's get to the pictures!

First up is Keefer. If there was ever a dog that needed a great home it's Keefer. I won't go into the details, but he's had a pretty rough life...and he's still happy as can be! We took him out into the dog park and let him run around for awhile and he's just the sweetest dog. I seriously can't express how badly I want to see Keefer adopted before my next visit to Wayside on August 29th. Who's going to make it happen?


Still Keefer

Last one of Keefer

I'm still getting the hang of cats, but I think this little one was pretty cute

Here's Munchkin...look into those eyes and tell me you don't want to adopt him :)


Lanore was awfully cute, too!


Here's Paco. He's a chug (chihuahua pug mix) and I almost brought him home :)

Sorry I don't know the cats' names. We do them so much faster than the dogs and I get them all mixed up :)