Thursday, August 7, 2008

Graduating: Emily

Not only did I get to shoot with 1 amazing photographer tonight, I got to shoot with 2 amazing photographers. Here's the story. Kristy is in town to help me out with a wedding, and Heather asked if we wanted to tag along and overwhelm, oops, I mean, have fun with her senior session this evening. Of course we said yes (sorry, Kelley, you just live too dang far away :( And, Emily did awesome considering the 3 of us were taking turns shooting pics. Enjoy!

Doesn't she have some pretty eyes?





She had an awesome scarf, so we had to do something fun with it, right?

I love this shot!


And, of course, we took a lot of pictures of each other:)


Those weeds came in handy for some nice Walker shots:)


I can't wait until tomorrow to shoot a wedding with both Kristy and Kelley...it's gonna be off the chain!