Thursday, March 20, 2008

Doggie Pics: Ernie the Lab

Meet Ernie, the gorgeous lab I had the pleasure of playing with today. He did a wonderful job posing for me, and listened to Maggie quite well. This was a fun session because I shot Maggie's wedding in 2006 and actually snapped a few of Ernie during their engagement session.

I'm dying to share my favs with you, but first, I learned 2 things:

1. Dogs are a hell of a lot harder than kids because they run faster:)
2. I loved every second that I was taking these pics. I always get down and dirty when I'm taking pictures, but never have I had a client shake water on me until today!

I hope you all enjoy the shots as much as I enjoyed taking them!

Ernie loved to smile at me
ernie01

ernie02

ernie03

ernie04

ernie05

ernie06

Ernie loved to chew on anything he could find
ernie07

ernie08

ernie09

ernie10

Maggie mentioned that she liked the textured look
ernie11

Ernie needed a water break. I don't think Maggie told him modeling would be so hard:)
ernie12

He loved to swim as well, and the first thing he did when he got out was shake water all over me.
ernie13

I love this shot!
ernie14

He was good at giving high-fives as well
ernie15

ernie16

Thanks, Ernie, for being one of the first doggies featured on my blog! Oh, and sorry for all the pics, but I actually had 32 favorites picked out:)