Saturday, March 29, 2008

Expecting: Tasha & Dave

I've been waiting for this shoot for a while now. I love to do maternity shoots, but haven't had the chance to do too many of them. I'm not a big fan of the naked-sheet draped over your body maternity pictures, it's not really my style. I want to go out, and have some fun! Bring some bright colored clothes, a loving husband, and a happy toddler (if you have any), and you have yourself the ingredients for an awesome photo shoot:)

So, I was glad that the rain held off for me this afternoon, although the wind picked up and made it a bit chilly for Tasha and Reichen. I wish it was a little warmer so we would have had more time to play around outside, but I think we got some great shots anyway. My clients are troopers, that's all I can say!

Enjoy the pics!

t01

OOOOHHHH, Look at those eyes!
t02

t03

Here's what Reichen was doing while I was taking those last few shots, so I had to snap a few!
t04

I love those curls!
t05

You can tell how much they love each other:)
t06

t07

t08

t09

t10

Reichen is one of the happiest little dudes I've ever met!
t11

Thanks guys, and I can't wait to have a new little baby to take pictures of next month!