Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Doggie Pics: Bella the Basset Hound & 5 Doberman Pups

So I had another one of my free doggie sessions this evening, and once again, I'm tired. I was planning on coming home and running after we put the kids to bed, but I'm too sore and got plenty of exercise during the session. Doggies are hard work!

This evening was another first for me. Not only did I get to take pictures of an adorable 2 year old Basset Hound named Bella, but I got to take pictures of 5 Doberman puppies! I also learned a few more things.

1. Basset Hounds have awesome ears (for some reason, I never noticed this before)
2. Puppies are tough, have sharp teeth, like to bite, and are very interested in the camera, so I had to resort to some guerilla tactics to get some sweet shots:)

Enjoy the pics!

Meet Bella


Look at that tongue!
bella01

bella02

bella03

bella04

bella05

Meet the Dobermans


The puppies sure loved this frog, and this is one of only a handful of good pics with all 5 of the puppies in it
bella06

bella07

bella08

bella09

bella10

bella11

bella12

bella13

They were pooped from all of the playing
bella14

bella15

Hope you liked the pics, I'm calling it an early night:)