Sunday, September 27, 2009

Taylor & Mallory

This is our third annual shoot with Taylor and Mallory. I know I say it alot, but I can't believe how fast these little girls are growing up! It's fun to go back and see how much they've changed. Here's the blog post from last year, and the one from two years ago is here.

For this session, we met in Lawrence on the Kansas campus. It holds a lot of memories for mom & dad. They both went to school there, it's where dad proposed to mom, plus it's a fun place to shoot. And, when we heard they had KU cheerleading outfits for the girls...let's just say, we smiled :)



Jenny's favorite.

My favorite.





Another favorite. Can you tell we've been enjoying the grass shots lately?



working on her modeling portfolio :)


here's where the proposal happened :)

KU cheerleading outfits + mommy & daddy's textbooks = MAJOR CUTENESS

We will tramp, tramp, tramp around the columns
With a cheer for old Mizzou!

oh, wait, wrong cheer :)

Rock, Chalk Jayhawk!

Happy kiddos make me smile!

I just love these last 4 shots. They are so cute in their little cheer unis!