Sunday, September 6, 2009

Engaged: Jacqueline & Travis

Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. - Victor Borge

And, man, do Jacqueline and Travis know how to laugh...especially with one another. Everyone who reads this blog on a consistent basis knows how much I LOVE laughter and huge smiles, so I'm giddy that I get to shoot their wedding next year. And, apparently, someone was "supposedly" nervous about getting their picture taken...but, if you see any signs of nervousness, please let me know :)


I'm telling you, laughter all throughout their session.

How cute is their little puppy?


I LOVE this one!








Can you see that LOVE there in the way she looks up at him?

These next 3 are some of my favorite shots I've ever taken. Seriously, how sweet are they together?


If I put their love on a scale of 1 to 10, they would be 1,000,000,010 :)