Friday, September 25, 2009

Married: Kim & Marc

Hair/Makeup: CaraSue Hall
Flowers: Bella Design Studio
Ceremony: Leawood United Methodist Church
Reception: Ritz Charles
DJ: Marc O'Leary

Love, top hats, laughter, canes, tears of joy, crazy dancing, a firetruck, oh, and eye patches (even with all that, I'm sure I'm leaving something out). Our wedding on International Talk Like a Pirate Day had it all. Most importantly, though, Kim & Marc got married. And...they had TONS of fun doing it...classy pirates, anyone?



Marc & Kim's fun loving, free spirit attitudes were on display all day.


I feel refreshed after looking at this picture.
<
The bridal party....RULED.

Marc had to defend his honor at one point...

then got smacked for fighting on his wedding day.

This picture cracks me up :)

So does this one. Footsies, anyone?


A huge thanks to the KCFD for letting us play on the firetruck!


The classiest pirates I've ever seen!

Bella Design Studio, as expected, did an awesome job on the flowers/details.


Pre-wedding warmup?

Waiting...

waiting...

happily married!







I was always good at math, but these 2 equations stumped me.

Party time!!





Love it!

Congrats, you 2 little lovebirds!