Tuesday, September 22, 2009

April & Joe: Married in Topeka, KS

Ceremony: Most Pure Heart of Mary Parish
Reception: Heritage Hall
DJ: Craig from Elite Sounds

Is there any better way to spend your life than with the one you love the most? I don't think so, and neither do April & Joe. In fact, they have been together since 7th grade. Yep, you read that right, 7th grade (they even have Jenny & I beat by a couple of years). They were all smiles (HUGE smiles) on their wedding day, I can only imagine how happy they are going to be 5, 10, 20, 50 years down the road. Thanks for the reminder of how powerful love is, April & Joe, my love for Jenny is stronger because of both of you.

I saw this smile all day.

And this smile too :)


My mind is racing trying to figure out what was said to get both of these reactions at the same time :)

Father. Son.




A very exciting & touching first moment.


Note to self...if you can get the bridesmaids to shout penis really loud, the bride will laugh :)

You 2 and the love you have for each other is beautiful. These next 4 pictures prove it.





Grandma :)

Grandpa :)

Kids :)

Yep, I'm bout to get married.


Love this one.





Some might say this is cheesy, or stupid, and to those of you that say that, I say...you're wrong. It's funny :)

April's sisters sang their own version of the Garth Brooks classic "I Got Friends in Low Places". Wait, Jenny says it's a classic, I say, do Garth Brooks and classic ever go together? That being said, their song was sweet, touching, and amazing.





How cute is this little girl? She was dancing her tail off all night!

It's Dancey-dance time!