Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snow!!!

Well, every year, there are a few traditions we do with the kiddos. You've seen the ornaments and decorating the tree. We make Christmas cookies, which I haven't had the chance to blog yet (but I did last year :) And we added making a Gingerbread House, which was chaos, and I can't wait to share those with everyone either. You'll have to wait for those because...

We had some good snow the other day, and I finally got the chance to take everyone out for some good 'ol fun in the snow!

Enjoy!

Patiently waiting...

Zoey wanted to pull Ava up the hill...

so they could slide back down :)

It doesn't matter the temperature outside, Max will find some way to dump something :)

Snow Angels!


I LOVE Zoey's new glasses!

Payback for throwing snowballs at Mommy!

Why do I always get stuff thrown at me?

Please don't talk about my daughter's hair, mommy had to work today :)

Snowball fight!




More sledding


Max is so sweet. When we came inside, Ava kept talking about being cold, so Max offered to snuggle with her on the couch :)

Lia was sad that she couldn't go outside, but she still looks cute!