Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Christmas Experience

Most of what we get to photograph is weddings and families, so it's always fun for me to branch out a little bit. Which brings me to "A Christmas Experience" at Evangel Temple. All I can say is, wow! The whole experience blew me away. The choir was amazing, the orchestra was great, everything sounded and looked so lovely. It was a wonderful way to get into the holiday spirit.

Now on to some of my favorite pics. I have to say, it was very hard for me to choose my favorites, especially because there was so much going on, so fast, so I did my best and picked out my favorite 25 :)

And, cans for comments is still going on, now through midnight Dec 15th. What this means is, we will donate one canned good to Heart-n-Hand Food Pantry for every comment left before midnight Dec 15. And we have just over 100 comments so far, which is short of my goal of 150. So, please take a moment to leave a comment!



A little warm-up
















I love the dramatic lighting at concerts and using that light in my images




Snow machines!


The choir LOVED the snow machines :)

Thanks for letting me spend the morning with you guys. It was incredible!