Saturday, December 6, 2008

Aiden & Alexa

Today we met up with these two cuties for some fun down at City Market. Their dad works for an elevator company, so mom wanted to get a shot in an elevator for him as a surprise for Christmas. How cool is that? Anyway, we just so happen to have a cool old elevator in the building where our new studio will be, so it worked out perfectly. Luckily, it was a little warmer today and Aiden & Alexa were in a great mood and ready for some pictures. So, on to our favorites...



Aiden had a lot of fun in front of the camera...

and so did Alexa :)



I loved seeing how much fun they have with each other!


I don't know what's going on here, but it's my favorite shot :)


They sure do love their mommy, too!

Look at those eyes!

This makes me ask, "What's going on in that head of yours?"

Ok, I lied, this is my favorite shot of the day!