Saturday, December 13, 2008

Paige H's 3 Month Portraits

We love being able to document the growth of a beautiful baby. They change so much during the first few months, and I always love going back and checking out past sessions with our Baby's First Year clients.

So, here's Paige's Newborn session

Note: Cans for Comments is still going on. If you leave a comment before midnight on Dec 15th, we will donate a canned good to Heart-n-Hand Ministries for every comment received! So far, we are donating over 80 canned goods, and I'd like to at least double that before the 15th! So, comment away!

And here's Paige at 3 months...


Yes, yes, she IS spitting at her dad (this was WAY cuter/funnier in person)


How can you not love this sweater!?!

We got a few smiles out of her


This image makes me want a chunky baby. Look at those cheeks! (Not that the Solar babies aren't adorable, they are just tiny)

LOVED this onesie! And Paige was starting to look a little tired...

Ok, she WAS tired. In fact, I was taking some pics and she just fell asleep. That has never happened to me before...

so we made the most of it and got some cute sleeping pics!

My favorite image from the session

2nd favorite. I love the bond between father/daughter.

We'll see you guys in a few months!