Friday, December 21, 2007

Baking Christmas Cookies!

cookies01.jpg

Every year, we bake Christmas cookies of all shapes and flavors. This year, I let Max and Ava stand in for me and just took a bunch of pictures. We had a ton of fun. Here are the pics!

The recipe
cookies01a.jpg

The ingredients
cookies02.jpg

Max was ready to go
cookies03.jpg

Ava was still interested at this point
cookies04.jpg

cookies05.jpg

cookies06.jpg

cookies07.jpg

Ava was not so interested in cookies anymore
cookies08.jpg

Max decided to try the cookie dough, momma was not happy
cookies09.jpg

I don't know what Max is doing here, but he's very, very happy!
cookies10.jpg

Since Jenny can't work the cookie press, I actually get to make an appearance on the blog!
cookies11.jpg

I love this shot of Max
cookies12.jpg

I don't know what he's eating here...
cookies13.jpg

but it must be good!
cookies14.jpg

Ava loves to be a rebel and put her feet on the table
cookies15.jpg

cookies16.jpg

A nice moment
cookies17.jpg

Jenny's favorite is the red peppermint cookies (ewwwww), and mine is the blue ones, although I don't know why
cookies18.jpg

cookies19.jpg

cookies22.jpg

And, of course, the mess
cookies20.jpg

cookies21.jpg

But they're sooooo yummy!
cookies23.jpg

Sorry for all the pics. I had a very tough time narrowing it down to this many.

Thanks for reading!