Monday, February 4, 2008

Max

Last week, we had that one nice day of warm weather and sunshine, and I got to get some beautiful shots of my daughter. And silly Max was being a grump and not taking his nap so I didn't get any pictures of him.

Needless to say, I had been upset all week. That was until I walked by our thermostat and saw that it was 65 degrees outside this afternoon. I was determined to make sure that Max got in a good nap so I could take some pics of him right around sunset.

Well, he decided to cooperate and we trekked out to the same field where I took Ava's pics last week, and I'm glad he did! You couldn't have asked for better light, and he was somewhat in a good mood. Here are some of my favorites.

This is probably one of my favorite pictures I've ever taken of Max, and I don't really know why, there's just something about it.
maxfield01

maxfield02

maxfield03

Max goes nowhere without his favorite race cars
maxfield04

I like the next sequence (3 pics).
maxfield05

maxfield06

maxfield07

maxfield08

Max wanted a picture with Ava, but as you can see, she didn't want one with him (on a side note, this is usually what my pictures of the 2 of them look like anyway)
maxfield09