Sunday, February 17, 2008

In the cold with Heather Cole

This afternoon, the kids were napping, Jenny was still sick in bed sleeping and I get a call from Heather asking if I want to go out and take some pics of the snow. Everyone was asleep, so I said it sounds like fun. So, I grab my camera and we jet out to this nice wooded area. I step outside of her car, and, BAM, the wind gets me. It was so freakin' cold out! But, we were already there so we had to take some pictures. So, here are my favorite shots from today.

Here's a wonderful portrait of Heather taking a picture of me.
cold01

I was feeling a bit artsy this afternoon, so I tried some new things with my camera. I like the results, what do you all think?
cold02

cold03

cold04

And, finally, here's a couple of pics of Heather loving on her new toy!
cold05

cold06