Monday, February 11, 2008

Amanda & Rob: Married!

Event Coordinator: Kim Ho from You're Invited, assisted by Leslie and Carrie
Ceremony/Reception Location: The Aladdin
Flowers: 18 Flowers
Cake: Caren's Cakes
Videographer: A to Z video
DJ: Marc O'Leary

I don't even know where to begin. Amanda & Rob's wedding was amazing! Couples like Amanda & Rob are the reason that we started this business in the first place. So much emotion! So many happy faces! So many exclamation points!

Every single detail was planned out and looked absolutely amazing. From the shoes (which happened to match the hotel furniture) to the table decor and the flowers. Not to mention Amanda & Rob, who braved the cold wind to get some outside shots. Everything was gorgeous.

Honestly, I could go on and on, but I'm going to share some of my favorite shots from the day so you can see for yourselves how wonderful this wedding was. I would also like to apologize now for the amount of pics, because it was very hard for me to narrow down my favorites. Just know this, the bar was set very high for the rest of our couples this year:)

ronk01

ronk02

ronk03

Look at those shoes!!!
ronk04

Their dog Maize was a part of the bridal party, and she hated having her picture taken
ronk05

I couldn't decide which picture I liked better, so here's another one of Maize
ronk06

ronk07

ronk08

Rob and Amanda know how to work it for the camera, and these next few portraits prove it!
ronk09

ronk10

ronk11

ronk12

ronk13

ronk14

Have I mentioned how awesome I thought the shoes were?
ronk15

Maize needed a walk
ronk16

The bridal party consisted of 5 adorable flower girls, this was captured right before the ceremony. On a side note, all 5 made it down the aisle. Hey, it's tough being a flower girl.
ronk17

Here's Maize getting ready to walk down the aisle
ronk18

Right after the ceremony, Amanda & Rob caught an elevator to go down to start the receiving line. I love, love, love these shots. Look how happy they are!
ronk19

ronk20

The Marines did a sword detail during Amanda & Rob's grand entrance into the reception
ronk21

Grandpa sang Sinatra's "Can I Steal a Little Love" to the couple for their first dance. How sweet is that?
ronk22

ronk23

I always love the emotions during the father/daughter dances
ronk24

ronk25

They gathered in a circle for a lovely rendition of the Billy Joel classic, "Piano Man"
ronk26

The rings
ronk27

The Marines were great dancers!
ronk28

They had a photo booth set up for all their guests to have fun with. Neither one knew what the other one was doing for their 3 poses.
ronk29

And finally, some more details
ronk30

Amanda & Rob, thanks for having us along to celebrate your wonderful day!