Monday, February 4, 2008

The Fog

First off, I'd like to say thanks for all the kind e-mails and comments we've been getting from all of our friends & clients lately after our big announcement yesterday. Jenny has been very, very, very, very, very sick this time around and I'm sure it's helping her out a little bit. Thanks, everyone!

Last night when I went to bed, there was an incredible fog over everything and I so badly wanted to go out and take some extended exposures of it. Thankfully, Jenny talked me out of it, and today when I woke up the fog was still there. I had a meeting this morning and left a few minutes early to go snap a few pictures on my way.

I've been DYING to get some sweet fog pictures, and hopefully I get another chance where I may have more than 5 minutes to take pics, but anyway, here's some of my favorites from this morning.

fog01

fog02

fog03

A nice reflection
fog04

fog05