Saturday, February 16, 2008

Congratulations, Kelley!!!

kelley01

The sign says it all. A big congrats goes out to Kelley for the grand opening of her new studio. We met Kelley last June when we had her take our family's pictures and I'm glad we did. Both Jenny and I are so happy for her. She's such a talented photographer and I can't wait to see what the future holds for her business.

Since it's such a long drive, Heather rode up with us as well. She brought her new love, the Nikon D3, so I let her take most of the pictures, but I really thought this one says a lot about Heather and Kelley:)
kelley04

Sam was really excited when I took this picture, so I wanted to share it with everyone.
kelley05

Kelley's studio rocks. All the details are so...her. If you are ever up near Leavenworth, make sure you check it out!