Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Murlatts

The Murlatts. Where do I begin? Max & Ava love to play with Micah and Caleb, that's always good. Micah & Caleb LOVE superheroes, wrestling with daddy, and playing Cars, so our kids get along great! Well, it's been a while since we last did some family pictures for them, so we figured it was time to update their walls...I hope you guys have some room, because your family is awesome & I had just as much fun editing these as I did taking them :)

Micah started off by showing us some of his moves :)


Then everyone else jumped in on the dancing action.




I love this series :)

We snuck away for a few minutes for a couple of kid-free images (Jenny was with the kiddos)


Then it was time for the superhero's to come out.




I couldn't decide which one I liked better, so you get to see 'em both.