Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Van Horn Family

I had to take advantage of the 70 degree weather and knock out a shoot I've been wanting to do for a while now. Drew & Selena (our favorite videographers) got a new puppy a while back, but it's always been too dang cold to do any pics for them...so we changed that today!

Lily is soooo stinkin' cute and tiny (in fact, she fits nicely in Max's toy boxes...long story) Anyway, she has the attention span of a -insert good analogy here- (I couldn't think of a good one). Basically, she definitely did not like to look my way :)

Here are a few of my favs!

When Lily is held like this, she doggie paddles in the air! I love it!


It was sooooooo windy!

Guard dog :)


AWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Hood.


Don't F with this family!!

Drew and Selena, I better see this one HUGE on your wall sometime soon. It's seriously one of my favorite pics ever!

Snuggle.

Vicious.

Swim Cap.

Yeah, we dropped feathers on 'em. Don't mess the feathers!

Pampered.

Wicked Light.




I knew I'd eventually get one of my "looking down on dog shots." It just took a while :)

Doggie throw.

Lily flies high.
I love you guys! And happy b-day Drew!