Monday, March 16, 2009

ShootDay 2.0!

We spent Saturday hanging with a bunch of awesome photographers for ShootDay 2.0! We had some gorgeous weather which gave us some gorgeous light, so I can't wait to see what everyone got :)

Kelley and I have so much fun doing these little, laid back mini-workshops, and we plan on doing a lot more, so if you're interested, let us know!

Here's the list of peeps we spent the evening with. If your name is on here, and I don't have a link, just send it to josh@joshsolarphoto.com and I'll update the post:

Heather Cole (who made a guest appearance and styled our couples, thanks, Heather!)
Jeremy Arnold
Jolene Grabill
Patrick Scanlan
Jimmy Douglas
Sarah Chatham
Bethany Peasley
Amy Kuntz
Julie Branyan
Sharaya Mauck
Sarah Crawmer

So, here they are. After hours and hours going through all the images I shot (over 1200), I finally got it narrowed down to the low number of 32 images!


First up, we have Ashley & Tony. Aren't they so sweet?













Next up, we have Jordan & Richard. They were so amazing, too!