Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Many Faces of Evangel Temple, pt. 1

I'm working with Evangel Temple on taking pictures for their re-branding, and I had a lot of fun on Sunday meeting a LOT of cool, fun, smiley people! Just wanted to share a few of my favorites...


Don't mess with those muscles :)

He's a rapper who wouldn't rap for me. Either way, he's got an awesome personality.

Big primpin' :)

Taking some pics and an arm-wrestling match broke out.

I like to dance!

Love this family.

Love this family, too. The Murlatts are some of the most genuine people I've ever met!

This lovely couple have been married for 56 years! And they've been going to Evangel Temple for 53 years.

Don't let 'em fool ya. He ain't hard :)

Jimi or lunch, can't decide?

The choir director :)

Someone likes chocolate a little too much, and when you can't find chocolate, chocolate chip cookies are the only answer.

They ALMOST got my camera...ALMOST :)

Check back next week sometime for pt. 2 of Evangel Temple!