Sunday, January 6, 2008

Juliana's One Year Portraits!

Time flies so fast! Juliana is now 1 year old. We met Juliana's parents when we first started our business a few years ago. We did their engagement photos way back in Winter of 2005, they were married in April of 2006, and then became our first wedding clients to have a baby!

It's great building relationships with so many awesome people. I love that I get to be such a big part of people's lives, capturing precious memories from the wedding day on throughout the rest of their lives. It's also nice building those relationships with the babies themselves. Juliana, at 1, is pretty comfortable with both Jenny and I, and I think that shows in the pictures.

Now, it was hard to narrow the pictures down for our teaser. Once I transfer all of the pictures to the computer and back them up, I flip through them marking my favorites. After my initial run-through today, I had 36 pictures picked out as favorites, which is way too many.

Anyway, here are my favorites from our session with Juliana this afternoon.

Look at that face!
juliana1-01.jpg

I loved this pink chair
juliana1-02.jpg

juliana1-03.jpg

It was so nice outside, we went out to snap a few
juliana1-04.jpg

juliana1-05.jpg

When Angela mentioned she had a tutu for Juliana to wear for some pictures we got really excited. Look at how cute she is!
juliana1-06.jpg

juliana1-07.jpg

juliana1-08.jpg

juliana1-09.jpg

juliana1-10.jpg

juliana1-11.jpg

Then Juliana got to smash a cake which always makes for some nice pictures. I loved how she was so dainty at first...
juliana1-12.jpg

juliana1-13.jpg

then made a huge mess!
juliana1-14.jpg

juliana1-15.jpg

juliana1-16.jpg

Priceless!
juliana1-17.jpg