Wednesday, January 23, 2008

6 Freakin' Miles

This morning I woke up at 5:24 am and could not get back to sleep. I decided to get my run in for the day. Well, I wanted to knock out a 5 mile run, and I made this lap in my neighborhood that I thought was 1.05 miles. It turns out that it's really 1.2 miles, so my 5 mile run turned into 6 miles, at 5 freakin' 30 in the morning! My favorite part about it all was the looks people were giving me as I ran through the neighborhood.

Anyway, it felt great to run that much at one time, and on a side note, if you decide to run for over an hour outside in the 10 degree weather, when you come back inside, yes, that is your sweat that froze on your stocking cap and sweatshirt:)



And because I don't like to post a blog without a picture, here is another random shot from Leavenworth earlier this month.
Horizontal.Logo.jpg