Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ava

It was 60 degrees (60 DEGREES!!!) outside in Missouri in the end of January, and I had to take advantage of the nice weather. I wanted to take Max and Ava out to this big field a few miles from our house with some nice tall grass in it for some portraits. Max decided he didn't want to take a nap, so he didn't get to go. I still trekked out there with Ava and my parents right before sunset and the light was perfect!

Here are some of my favorites from my 20 minute mini session with my beautiful daughter, Ava. Doesn't she look all grown up now? On a side note, if anyone knows how to stop time, or even slow it down for that matter, could you please let me know? I'll be 27 next month, and time just seems like it's flying by. Anyway, enjoy the pictures!

grass01

grass02

grass03

grass04

grass05

grass06

It's hard to believe it's snowing like crazy as I type this and these pictures were taken 2 days ago. I'm so ready for the spring so Max, Ava, and Zoey can all play outside every day again.