Sunday, December 9, 2007

Just Relax

Ocean01.jpg

I love the ocean! One of my favorite things to do is sit in the sand by myself, and listen to the sound of the waves crashing against the shoreline. It's one of the only times that I feel I can truly kick back and relax. Living in the midwest I don't get to see the ocean as often as I'd like to:)

But, when I drove down to Carlsbad before the Image is Found dinner, I had about 40 minutes to just dig in deep and listen to only the waves and what was going on in my head. It's a time when I like to reflect on my life, where I've been, and where I'd like to go. Let's just say that I'm very satisfied with where my life is at right now. I love my wife, I love my children, and I love the fact that I can support them while doing something that I truly love. I feel truly blessed to be where I'm at right now in my life and who I get to enjoy it with.

Now, what would a post about the ocean be without some pictures. With these images, I tried to show how simple life on the beach is, the calmness of it all. It was a very orange sunset, which made my job pretty easy. Enjoy!

Ocean02.jpg

This surfer had just finished up. I love how tiny he looks in the great scheme of things
Ocean06.jpg

If there is one thing in life that I would learn how to do it would be to surf. Imagine what is going through these two surfers' minds as they anticipate the next big wave, and having no control over where it takes them.
Ocean04.jpg

Ocean05.jpg