Sunday, October 28, 2007

Photo Walk, Boo at the Zoo, Random Shots

I have been so busy lately with all my wonderful clients' pics that I've neglected to blog about my children lately. I knocked out some shoots, and Jenny went to bed early with a tummy-ache (we were going to watch some 24), so I decided to catch up on some personal pics. There are a lot of them, I apologize, but I just felt like sharing a bunch this evening. Enjoy!

Max likes doing his "shapes"
Boo1

Uh-oh, she climbs steps now!
Boo02

The next series is from what I like to call "Photo Walks." This is where I take a camera and go on a walk and take pictures of whatever I want, pretty simple, huh? Anyway, Max was a wild man and needed to burn some energy, so he came along with me. In this photo walk, it was pretty much pics of Max. He was practicing for his Gap ads.
Boo03

Boo04

Boo05

I had to pay him $1 to get this shot, but it was worth it!
Boo06

Boo07

Boo08

Boo09

The next few images were taken while waiting for the Millards to show up for our photo shoot last night, and some on the playground while chasing little Josh Millard around.

Max brought his camera along to take a few pics. Here you see him lining up a shot of the fountain at Loose Park. Check out the concentration on his face. I keep telling Jenny he'll be ready to take along on photo shoots as a second shooter in no time:)
Boo10

Still trying to get a shot of Ava in this hat!
Boo11

Got it!
Boo12

Max will be 3 next month, wears 2T pants, and they still fall down
Boo13

Ava liked the slide
Boo14

Boo15

Boo15a

The last series is from this evening when we took our kids to Boo at the Zoo. I didn't get as many shots as I would have liked, but when you have a fussy baby, and a toddler who refuses to listen, it's tough. Chasing him around the zoo while carrying the camera bag is not fun, but I should be used to it by now, right?

Boo16

You can't tell by this pic, but she had fun for a little while.
Boo17

Boo18

Boo19

Here I am with a very rare appearance on the blog! Thanks, Jenny for this shot.
Boo20

Max and Ava were excited to ride the train. We always go to the zoo, but always skip the train due to time constraints.
Boo21

Boo22

Boo23