Monday, October 15, 2007

Bridal Show!

So we did our first bridal show yesterday, the Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show at the Overland Park Convention Center. It was even crazier than I expected... there were so many people! The awesome thing is that Josh and I got a chance to talk to a lot of great ladies (and a few guys too :) about their upcoming weddings. We also got really lucky, and we were in between a cake lady (Cakes by Julie Ann) and a group of young DJs (DJConnection). We also saw our favorite stylist, Katie from Mink Artistry, who sponsored the show. A special thanks to all of our current/past clients who helped us out by giving us some awesome hints, tips, and ideas to prepare for this show... you guys are the best! Here are a couple photos of our booth, which turned out pretty good! Sorry the photos are semi-blurry... I guess that's what I get for using my point-and-shoot camera :)