Friday, October 26, 2007

The Millards

Rain, rain, rain, and more rain! Every time we had our good friends, the Millards on the schedule, it rained. We've been trying to do these pictures for 3 weeks now. When I woke up this morning, the sky was dark and I thought we were going to have to cancel once again. Luckily, it only sprinkled a little bit in the morning and was dark and overcast the rest of the day. Dark and overcast days are my favorite for taking pictures. It eliminates me trying to hide our clients in the shade to avoid unwanted shadows. Anyway, we met up at Loose Park and had a blast, as usual, chasing little Josh around. Baby Eli wasn't enjoying the chilly weather, but he made it through all right and we got some wonderful shots of him as well. Without further ado, here are some of my favorites.

I picked this family pic out because it's a perfect example of how our photo shoot went. You will see Baby Eli crying, Josh trying to escape, and David and Natalie taking it all in stride and having a wonderful time. I love you guys!
Millard09

I want to state here that no photoshop work was done to either Josh's or Eli's eyes. They really are that blue:)
Millard01

Millard02

Millard03

Millard04

Millard05

Millard06

Millard07

Here you see how much Josh really loves his little brother!
Millard08

Millard10

Josh is fearless! He jumped right up there with no help at all. You go, big man!
Millard11

Who doesn't love climbing up the slide the wrong way!
Millard12

Millard13

Millard14

Millard15