Sunday, October 21, 2007

Danielle & Aaron: Wedding

Location: Alexander Majors Historical House & Museum
Catering: Fiorella's Jack Stack

We've had some really crazy weather this fall, so I know we were all excited when we got a perfect (yet very windy) day yesterday for Danielle and Aaron's outdoor wedding. They had a beautiful ceremony in the yard and an awesome fall reception in the barn. And I don't even need to tell you how great the barbecue was...mmm gotta love Jack Stack! We had so much fun with these two, crazy wind and all! I promised to have a sneak preview up for them tonight before they head off to Europe tomorrow for their honeymoon, for which I am totally jealous of them :). Here are some favorites from the day.... Check back mid-week for a slideshow! All captions are from Josh.

D&A1

D&A2

D&A3

D&A4

D&A5

D&A6

The Ringbearer and I got along really well!
D&A7

D&A8

D&A9

D&A10

You guys may remember this shot from Layna & Joel's wedding. I love it, so if you have a Polaroid camera laying around on your wedding day, I'm gonna get you to do something silly for me!
D&A11

D&A12

D&A13

D&A14

D&A15

D&A16

Yet another wedding where I teared up during the father/daughter dance. I'm such a wuss!
D&A17

D&A18

D&A19