Friday, January 30, 2009

Please Take Me Home: January 30

Ok, so I know I say it every time I post some images from Wayside Waifs, but this time I really mean it. I was THIS close to bringing home a puppy or 4 (we'll get to that in a minute)

Before we do, here's some sweet little guys and girls looking for a good home.



I love tongue action :)



Now, just know that by the time you see this post, these amazing Puggle pups will be long gone. I know, I know, I shouldn't be teasing you like that, but, hear me out. I desperately want a puggle, I mean, DESPERATELY, and today I am faced with 4 cute litte 8-week old puggle puppies staring right at me, crying for me to take 1 or 2 or all 4 of them home, and Jenny peed in my Cheerios by saying no :(

So, you have to be taunted with cuteness too!!!!


Take a good look, Jenny, this face will HAUNT you for the rest of your life!!!!!

If that wasn't enough, here's 1 more!!!!