Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Engaged: Kristen & Brent

If you read my last post, you would have learned (if you didn't know already) that I am from southern California. We met Brad and his family in the last post, now we get to meet another one of my good friends, Brent (who lived across the street and 4 houses down from me). Brent just got engaged to a wonderful woman, Kristen. They make such a cute couple! I'm so happy for the 2 of them and wish that we could shoot their wedding this coming July :(

I found out that they loved to take walks on the beach with each other, so the beach is where we headed for some e-pics. Living in KC, MO, I never get to shoot at the beach (obviously), so I was pretty excited for this one. We had fun at Newport Beach chasing seagulls, playing in the water and just having a good 'ol time. Hope you like the pics!

Note to So Cal photographers: It is, I REPEAT, it is not supposed to be this pretty in January. 70 degrees with golden sun is NOT NORMAL. You all are very lucky :)


I loved the way they looked at each other


Palm trees! I would kill for some palm trees in KC :)

Again, the light is not supposed to be this amazing in January. And this is a favorite!





Just go kick water on each other :)


So sweet!

I remember when I was little and went to the beach, I always loved to run at the seagulls, so I thought it would be fun to see Brent & Kristen do the same :)

Snuggling up and watching the sunset...so romantic