Thursday, November 22, 2007

What I'm Thankful For

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving, and let you all know what I'm thankful for.

1. First, and foremost, I'm thankful for my family and friends. I would be nowhere without my wonderful wife, Jenny. I love you, baby! I have the best children in the whole wide world and I'm thankful that I get to wake up every morning and snuggle with them on the couch while watching cartoons. I'm thankful for my parents who do so much for our children that we wouldn't be able to grow our business without their support and love for our children.

2. I'm thankful for all of our wonderful clients who have given me the opportunity to capture their special moments. I know without all of you spreading some love for us, we wouldn't be able to keep growing. It's because of you all that our business is where it is and I have the opportunity to snuggle with my children on the couch every morning:)

3. I'm thankful that I don't have to get up early on the day after thanksgiving and deal with this crap EVER AGAIN!



Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for tons of new stuff brewing for the next year:)