Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Getting Dressed

As you know by now, if something happens in this house, I'm going to be there to capture it with my camera. So, as Max gets older, I love taking pictures of him doing random things that aren't really that cool for you and me. Such as getting dressed. Getting dressed is something that we do every day and unless you're Jenny trying to decide what to wear and then complaining about having nothing to wear, it's really not that big of a deal. But, to Max, getting dressed is fun, because he's just learning how to do it by himself. So, here is a series of shots that I took of Max the other day putting a shirt on. Enjoy!

dressed01.jpg

dressed02.jpg

dressed03.jpg

dressed04.jpg

dressed05.jpg

dressed06.jpg

All done!
dressed07.jpg

And, what would a post be without a shot or two of Ava running around modeling for me again:)
dressed08.jpg

dressed09.jpg