Thursday, November 8, 2007

Recommended Vendor: Sam Combs with Cakes by Combs

As a wedding photographer, I get lots of perks from going to so many weddings. One of my favorite perks is trying out all the different kinds of wedding cake! I have to say that I've eaten a lot of wedding cake, and Jenny and I both agree that Sam from Cakes by Combs makes the very best wedding cake in town. Max and Ava's birthday party is coming up this Saturday, so we decided it would be fun to have Sam make some birthday cakes for the kids. I then took it a step further and thought it would be neat to take some pictures of her doing what she does best, making some cake. So, here are my favorite shots from today's shoot with Sam.

Combs01.jpg

Combs02.jpg

Combs03.jpg

Combs04.jpg

Combs05.jpg

Combs09.jpg

Combs06.jpg

My favorite shot of the day

Combs07.jpg

Combs08.jpg

Combs10.jpg

Combs12.jpg

Combs14.jpg

Combs11.jpg

Combs13.jpg