Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Birthday, Ava!

Today, Ava is 1 year old.

I can't begin to describe how much I love my daughter, or how much my life has changed for the better with her in it. I could write, and ramble on and on, and it wouldn't be enough. So, thanks, Ava, for being such a wonderful addition to our wonderful family.

Enjoy some pics I took of the little birthday girl.

avabirthday03.jpg

avabirthday01.jpg

avabirthday02.jpg

For those that only want one child, these are the unplanned moments that you will miss out on. Max loves his sister so much, even though he doesn't always show it:)
avabirthday04.jpg

avabirthday05.jpg

Ava loves to play peek-a-boo (I just can't ever get to my camera fast enough)
avabirthday06.jpg

avabirthday07.jpg

avabirthday08.jpg

Sorry for the lack of color in this post, but while I was working on the post-processing, with the snow falling outside, and the dark clouds in the sky, they just touched me a little deeper through black & white and sepia.