Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Gustin Family

Ok, this evening's session was a much needed one. Why? Well, the light was great, scratch that, the light was goldenly delicious. I was so happy that I got to shoot tonight. Not only was the light amazing, but I got to take some pictures for an extremely amazing family (there was a whole lot of amazing tonight). It was so, yep, amazing, that I had to stay up until 2am so I could get this blog done. And that, my friends, is what happens when you get extremely excited about some images you just took. Enough babbling...


I LOVE this family :)

Total cheeser's :)



Tickling the youngest is always fun...we play it a lot at our house, too.

She's cute and she knows it!


One of my favs. I love all the chaos and dynamics of a family of 3 young kids. This image shows that :)




MMMMM....fresh picked blackberries are the best!

Then we hit the pool. I picked a lot from this next series because I'm terrible about narrowing down images (Jenny is asleep, she's good at it). And, these images, at least to me, speak to everything that is great about being a kid.

The showdown...






Finally, as I was flipping through all of the images from the session, a few really caught me off guard. I say off guard, because when I went to edit them, I found myself wanting to process them a little bit different. Something a little softer. So, take a look for yourself, and let me know what you think.