Sunday, September 16, 2007

New Addition to the JSP Team!

Tonight, I'm excited to announce a new member to the Josh Solar Photo Team! You all will probably recognize him as you've seen him on our site numerous times. His name is Max and he took his first pictures today. You'll notice that Max has a very abstract style. Of course I had to pick up my camera and take pictures of him taking pictures. Anyway, here you go, some of Max's first pictures.

Here's what I got (check out the concentration)

Here's what Max got

Here's what I got

Here's what Max got


Max and Momma checking out the sweet pics

And here's some of my other favorites that Max got today.

Momma tying his shoe

Max's first official pic of Zoey

Max's second pic of Zoey

And one more of Ava

We're looking forward to some great images out of Max and I think he's going to be a great addition to our team. Max is available any time, any day except between 1pm-4pm (naptime) and after 8pm (bedtime). So contact Jenny if you are interested in booking Max to take your family, e-pics, or even wedding photos. I'm sure you won't be disappointed!