Sunday, September 9, 2007

Family Pics & Play-doh

I apologize for all the pictures, but I just had so many great pics that it was hard to even narrow it down to these ones. Anyway, here are some pictures that I've taken over the past month or so of my children.

My kids love, love, love to swing!
Peeking through
Max & Zoey doing what they do best:)

Look who's going to be walking soon!

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Chick Magnet;)


We got these sweet masks from the $1 section from Target the other night, which worked out nicely as we were taking the kids to the zoo the next day. Max liked to roar at me and Ava.

My two BabiesLookin' ToughJenny got this awesome pic of me and MaxHard-Headed (Max was not injured in this series of pics)
And, now it's time for Play-doh! We got this set the other night and decided to let Max have a go at it. It's really not as messy as I remember it being. All I know is that it kept Max busy for about an hour, which is a very tough thing to do. Thanks, Play-doh!